Special Thank You to Casanel

It's been a fun, crazy time planning our wedding this year. One of the remaining "big" things to-do was bridal portraits. It seems to be very rare to find people that have actually heard of bridal portraits. It's something my family and even friends have done for decades. It's a trial run for the big day, let's say.

A photo shoot at a vineyard just seems so fitting due to my love and passion for wine. But the amount of wineries in my area make it hard to choose. Having visited Casanel, and a memorable one at that, I reached out to see if I could use their property as a backdrop. They were very accommodating and welcoming, allowing me to use their vineyard and tasting room for such a special day. The old historical tasting room was a perfect backdrop for the vintage look I was going for. My photographer, David Nimorwicz of N-B Photography (awesome btw, he deserves his own post), took a walk around the property while I got into my dress. We took shots in multiple areas; vines, tasting room, gazebo. It was a great experience with my mom and sister along to assist and comfort me in front of the camera.


After the portrait session, we each enjoyed a glass of white on their patio. I chose the Viognier, a dry white that was perfectly chilled for a warm summer afternoon. I cannot thank Casanel enough for being accommodating and allowing me to have a dreamy portrait session that will forever be hanging on my wall.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment