OCW is Turning 2!

Wow, 2 years have flown by!

I remember the day, sitting behind the counter at Market Cellars, surrounded by good wine and a huge notebook of tasting notes. What better way to keep track of all of my adventures than a blog?!

That's where it all began.


Now, 2 years later, the blog consists of all kinds of things! I've even started guest blogging and been featured on other's sites.

So for my 2 year blogiversary I plan to host contests and giveaways so you, the reader, can benefit!

Also in honor of 2 great years, I've launched a newsletter so you don't miss out on any exciting posts. Want to join? Enter your info in the box on the right sidebar and you'll be added!

Looking forward to many more years and stay tuned for those giveaways :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment