Take a Bite Out of Breast Cancer

October is breast cancer awareness month. This year I volunteered to help Pink Jams, a breast cancer charity based right here in DC. They focus on awareness for breast cancer under the age of 40.

This October will mark the 2nd Annual Take a Bite Out of Breast Cancer. A benefit at local restaurants to help raise money by dining out! Plenty of restaurants around town are participating, take a look at the calendar from their site.

I will be participating on Saturday, October 13 at Cafe Soleil! They have graciously signed up to participate EVERY Saturday and Sunday night in the month of October! If you can't join me on the 13th, please try to visit another weekend and show your support for breast cancer awareness!

I have set up a Facebook event to keep everyone in the loop and I really hope to see you there! RSVP here.

Hope to see you out at some of these great events to help raise money for breast cancer!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment