Best of 2013

So earlier this year, I recapped my amazing year of 2012 and at the end asked, "ok 2013, what do ya got?!"

So here's how 2013 went:


  • Continuing my experience at Boxwood, I learned about the bottling process. With their own state-of-the-art bottling line, I watched and assisted in bottling the popular 2012 Rosé! Working for a winery really taught me the behind the scenes of how the juice gets into the bottle and on the shelf.

  • We took our first trip to Chicago over Memorial Day weekend and had a great time drinking and dining all over the city, complete with Veuve!

  • At the end of the summer, I took another career jump into the sales side. I took a full-time job as a wine sales rep in the DC/Arlington region and am loving this side of the business.


Overall, 2013 has been a great year! However, not as eventful as 2012 but I planned that! Life has been too crazy the past couple of years so 2013 was just what I wanted. Who knows what 2014 will bring!





No comments:

Post a Comment